Store Manager Luxury Brand Munich Airport
Luxe Talent, International recruitment agency specialised in Fashion, Luxury and Retail is currently looking for a professional and experienced store manager for one of Italy's finest luxury brands for its boutique at Munich Airport.
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the store.
You will be in charge of all staff processes including recruitment, development, setting KPIs, training and running performance review.
Your main duties include: ensure sales goals are achieved; analyse sales performance and forecast trends; provide high standards of customer service; make sure store policies and procedures are followed, stock loss is minimized.
- Fluency in German and English, French is considered a plus;
- A minimum of five years' experience in a similar position in the luxury segment;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and social skills;
- Results-oriented approach and good business acumen;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to work flexible hours;
- Affinity for fashion and good industry knowledge;
- BA in economics or management is considered a plus.
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity in a Fashion Brand, do not hesitate to send us your updated CV!