Managerial Position Italian Luxury Brand
We are currently looking for a professional and experienced Manager for an Italian Luxury Fashion Brand in their boutique in Roermond.
Job description as Manager:
As Manager you will train and motivate the Sales Assistants. You will achieve the sales targets by monitoring team performances, creating reports and analysing and interpreting retail data. Further you oversee the stock level, maintain an outstanding store condition, visual merchandising standards and handle client complaints.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is mandatory;
- Minimum of two year of experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience in a Luxury brand is a must;
- Proven track record of training delivery and team mentoring;
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of KPI’s;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving attitude;
- Availability to work on shifts and at weekends.
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.