Sales Representative Fashion Brand North of Germany
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative for an internationally strongly growing premium label in northern Germany for Hamburg, Lower Saxony and Schleswig-Holstein. We are looking for a natural sales talent who enjoys developing new and existing businesses and successfully maintaining important relationships between wholesale customers.
Job description as Sales Representative:
As a Sales Representative, your tasks will include the analysis and monitoring of the market and sales, which will provide the company with input. Develop strategies to increase sales and consistently achieve or exceed sales goals. In addition, you identify new business opportunities by reaching potential customers and introducing the brand. Contribute to the definition of the company's sales budget, to the assessment of the actual and future needs of the territory and to the proposal / drafting of sales forecasts in line with the company strategy. You enjoy building a loyal customer base and proactively expanding brand representation through events (trade and trunk shows). You will also be responsible for the presentation and sale of four collections per year and ensure that all customers comply with the merchandising guidelines set at the beginning of the sales campaign to achieve both the quantitative and qualitative elements of the budget. You will also be responsible for after-sales activities (deliveries, payments, replacements, etc.) as well as customer promotional activities in line with the company's economic objectives.
- Fluent in German and English;
- Computer skills: MS Office (Excel and Power Point), reporting tools, market analysis tools;
- Willingness to travel extensively / driving licence required;
- More than three years professional experience in the same or a similar role in sales and/or customer service, preferably in the fashion industry;
- Experience in a showroom environment in the luxury / premium segment is considered a plus;
- Self-confident, result- and solution-oriented;
- In-depth knowledge of fashion markets as well as excellent reporting and analysis skills, both quantitative and qualitative;
- Negotiation skills and excellent interpersonal communication skills in oral and written form;
- A sound knowledge of the fashion markets as well as excellent reporting and analysis skills, both quantitative and qualitative, are highly desirable.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an internationally successful fashion brand, don't hesitate to send us your current CV! We look forward to receiving your application!