Store Manager French Premium Brand
Luxe Talent, International recruitment agency specialised in Fashion, Luxury and Retail is currently looking for a professional and experienced Store Manager for a French Premium Brand in Antwerp.
Job description as Store Manager:
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the store.
You will be in charge of all staff processes including recruitment, development, setting KPIs, training and running performance review.
Your main duties include reaching sales goals. You will analyse sales performance and forecast trends, providing high standards of customer service. You will ensure store policies and procedures are followed and the stock loss is minimized.
- Fluency in English, French and Flemish is mandatory;
- Previous managerial experience in retail;
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skill;
- Result-driven approach and commercial awareness;
- Availability to work on shifts and at weekends.
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity in a Fashion Brand, do not hesitate to send us your updated CV!