Assistant Store Manager Premium Fashion Brand
Luxe Talent, International recruitment agency specialised in Fashion, Luxury and Retail is currently looking for a professional and experienced Assistant Store Manager for a Premium Fashion Brand in Antwerp.
Job description as Assistant Store Manager:
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be supporting the Store Manager in the following duties: training and motivating Sales Assistants; achieving sales goals by monitoring team performances; creating reports, analysing and interpreting retail data; overseeing stock level, maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards; handling client complaint.
- Fluency in English, French and Flemish is mandatory;
- Previous managerial experience in Retail;
- Proven track record of training delivery and team mentoring;
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of KPI`’s;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving attitude;
- Availability to work on shifts and at weekends.
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity in a Fashion Brand, do not hesitate to send us your updated CV!