Assistant Store Manager Premium Fashion Brand
Luxe Talent, International recruitment agency specialised in Fashion, Luxury and Retail is currently looking for a professional and experienced Assistant Store Manager for a Premium Fashion Brand in Antwerp.
Job description as Assistant Store Manager:
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be supporting the Store Manager in the following duties: training and motivating Sales Assistants; achieving sales goals by monitoring team performances; creating reports, analysing and interpreting retail data; overseeing stock level, maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards; handling client complaint.
- Fluency in English, French and Flemish is mandatory;
- Previous managerial experience in Retail;
- Proven track record of training delivery and team mentoring;
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of KPI`’s;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving attitude;
- Availability to work on shifts and at weekends.
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.