Store Manager | Premium Fashion | Amstelveen
Luxe Talent, an International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for an Italian Premium Fashion Brand a Store Manager in Prague.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan, Munich and Amsterdam.
Responsibilities of a Store Manager:
- Managing your store and team by leadership;
- Coaching your team and motivate them on daily basis with your management skills;
- Responsible for the training and development of the team to guarantee an excellent focus on the targets and the store KPI's;
- Monitoring the KPI's, analyse and report them. Taking actions where is needed;
- Giving an excellent customer service and show the good example to your team;
- Guarantee that the visual merchandising represents the brand standards;
- Responsible for the stock and the inventory.
- Speaking fluent Czech and English is a must, to communicate with your team, customers and the headquarter. Knowledge of Italian will be considered as a plus;
- Previous experience in the premium sector in a similar role;
- People management, you know how to motivate a team and I keep them motivated;
- Results-driven, with capability to inspire the team and create an adequate working environment;
- Great communication skills;
If you meet the requirements for this position, and you would love to work for an Italian premium fashion brand then please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. LinkedIn of Instagram.