Product Development Manager (Luxury Fashion Brand)
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Product Development Manager to join an emerging luxury fashion brand based in Copenhaguen, and manage the RTW, shoes, and accessories.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- Manage the development of all MW+WW RTW products including trim and raw materials in line with SMS delivery, quality and cost parameters
- Ensure protos and SMS arrives on time
- Communicate product specifications effectively to suppliers
- Troubleshoot areas of product improvement
- Maintain and improve product quality
- Engineer garments for cost optimization
- Ensure sizing, measurements, and grading are followed to optimize fits
- Ensure product innovation goals are achieved
- Set clear timelines for development planning
- Grow and internally develop the product team
- Support in factory sourcing of new categories
- Making sure product quality is maintained/improved
- Control all development costs according to budget
- Control final product costs are aligned with budget and merch-plan expectations
- Assess and approve the engineering of all new developments
- Review, control and sign off all sizing and tech packs for accuracy
- Optimize current carryover styles that do not meet the merchandising, production or financial needs
- 5 years of experience with luxury fashion product development
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Can-do approach
- Excellent skills in building and maintaining relationships
- Garment construction / engineering
- Cost optimization
- Building and maintaining timelines
- Fabric and trim development is a plus
If you think to be the right person for this job opportunity, please send us your CV!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.