Global Wholesale Manager (Luxury Fashion Brand)
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Wholesale Manager to join an emerging luxury fashion brand based in Copenhaguen, and manage the worldwide accounts.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- Create the commercial sales strategy to achieve both short term and long term commercial targets
- Identify and develop wholesale business opportunities
- Collaborate with key accounts to achieve growth
- Provide commercial insights on the collection and support for merchandising
- Follow and manage calendar deadlines for the wholesale department
- Responsible for designated wholesale accounts to ensure the development of relationships, timely deliveries, successful performance, and proper representation of the collection and the brand
- Leading and planning sales campaigns for 6 collections including retailer capsule collections
- Daily communication with existing accounts and worldwide sales agencies.
- Drop-planning through communication with in-house production department and warehouse to ensure timely deliveries
- Order confirmation, Invoicing, and accounts receivable management
- Research and monitor all markets to discover new retailers and potential partners and evaluate current accounts in our sales pipeline
- Analyze sell-through reports and transform insights into actions
- Collection training for sales staff
- 2 years of experience with luxury fashion wholesale
- Ideally, experience with JOOR and Zedonk (or similar order management and ERP systems)
- Fashion wholesale customer network and knowledge
- Direct experience with the fashion industry, including wholesale companies, retail companies
- Strategic business planning, sales negotiation, brand positioning, customer relations, KPI control, and logistics.
- Strong skills in business planning
- Excellent business analytical skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Building and maintaining timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in customer relationship management (CRM)
If you think to be the right person for this job opportunity, please send us your CV!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.