Luxe Talent: Fashion Recruitment Agency in Switzerland
Luxe Talent, is one of Switzerland's top recruitment agencies. Specifically, we work in Corporate & Retail vacancies focused on Fashion, Luxury and Retail too.
We have been operating in Europe since 2009 and thousands of customers trust our work. Moreover, we have worked in more than 18 countries.
We offer talent recruitment and training services. In addition, as RPO, market mapping, personalised salary study, mystery shopper...
The key for us is to ensure that clients and candidates feel understood, supported and confident about receiving the best advice.
We always care about "fitting the Right talent".
Our experience in Switzerland
Our European Sectorial Salary Study 2022 verifies that Switzerland is, indeed, a leader in many economic sectors. Such as health sciences, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, IT, banking and watchmaking too. Undoubtedly, focused especially on the luxury segment of watch industry. Consequently, the country holds a leading position in the global market, with a share of over 50%. 25% of the Swiss work as full-time or part-time self-employed. One third of the remaining 75% would like to do the same in the coming year, too.
Of course, we have to mention Bahnhofstrasse, one of the preferred luxury shopping destinations for international tourists.
Recruitment consulting in Switzerland
If you are looking for a partner with a recruitment consultancy in Switzerland, therefore, Luxe Talent is the right choice.
We have a multidisciplinary team with decades of experience in fashion, luxury, retail and food & beverage sectors too.
In addition, we have a cohesive team that, despite being international, works with the same objectives. So, the processes are more agile and approachable. This allows us to offer you, in a simple way, a single contract for international invoicing.
We accompany you at all times and make tailor-made plans to suit your needs and the needs of your teams.
Our team speaks your language! Furthermore, our team is integrated with people from various nationalities. Most importantly, with German, French, Italian and English speakers.
If you are interested in other European vacancies, you can check our job opportunities in Germany, Italy, France and Spain.
What do our clients and candidates think of our International Recruitment Agency?
Find out from our candidates & clients some of their experiences with us.
- Aurélie Duroux
Recruitment & Employer Branding Manager at Retail Excellence 4 (L'Oréal)
"We worked with Luxe Talent throughout 2019. Luxe Talent differentiated itself by its approach. We did not feel a self-serving or purely commercial approach but, on the contrary, an approach based on exchange, transparency and of course, performance."
- Miriam Esparza
Country Manager Spain & Portugal ZADIG & VOLTAIRE
"Luxe Talent, is a company that I would as: Professionalism and 100% Specialization; Full Adaptability and Commitment to the Client; Rigour and Active Listening”
- Alejandro González
Store Manager, KENZO
"I was part of a recruitment process with Luxe Talent, and I must say it was a very satisfying experience. From the first call, when they explained to me the job in a very humane way, to when I got hired by the company, they called me to see if everything had gone well. Later, they also came to my workplace to see if I was happy. I was very grateful for the follow-up they did on my application."