Store Manager Menswear Fashion Brand
Luxe Talent, International recruitment agency specialised in Fashion, Luxury and Retail is currently looking for a professional and experienced Store Manager for a Menswear Fashion Brand in London.
Job description as Store Manager:
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the store.
You will be in charge of all staff processes including recruitment, development, setting KPIs, training and running performance review.
Your main duties include reaching sales goals. You will analyse sales performance and forecast trends, providing high standards of customer service. You will ensure store policies and procedures are followed and the stock loss is minimized.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, a second language would be considered as a plus;
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience in men’s wear is a plus;
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Familiar with CRM systems and KPIs;
- Team management and leadership skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skill;
- Result-driven approach and commercial awareness;
- Availability to work on shifts and at weekends.
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity in a Fashion Brand, do not hesitate to send us your updated CV!