Store Manager French Fashion Brand
We are currently looking for a professional and experienced Store Manager for a French fashion label for their store in Roermond.
Job description as Store Manager:
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the store.
You will be in charge of all staff processes including recruitment, development, setting KPIs, training and running performance review.
Your main duties include: ensure sales goals are achieved; analyse sales performance and forecast trends; provide high standards of customer service; make sure store policies and procedures are followed, stock loss is minimized.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Dutch is considered as a plus;
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar role;
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skill;
- Result-driven approach and commercial awareness;
- Availability to work on shifts and at weekends;
- Know-ledge in fashion.
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.