STORE MANAGER Premium Brand in Roosendaal
Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG. We are looking for one of our customer, a French premium Brand, a Store Manager for the Store in Roosendaal Outlet.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe. For instance, we have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich. Therefore, we offer you this position as store manager for a high-end brand.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STORE MANAGER:
- Assist customers throughout their visit by ensuring a personalised service;
- Advise the customer by promoting traditional know-how and the characteristics of the products.
- Build customer loyalty and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Guarantee the development of the turnover of the store.
- Control and optimise performance indicators through sales analyses (top, flop, IDV, PM...);
- Superintend stocks, guarantee their reliability and carry out inventories (revolving and total);
- Report daily, weekly and monthly to management
- Manage the budget of the store.
- Supervise the sales team, starting from recruitment, ensure the integration and training of new employees and guarantee the development of your employees' skills (assessment, coaching...).
- Conduct the sales objectives on a daily basis (individual objectives, challenges, etc.).
- Secure the optimal functioning of the sales outlet. With attention to drawing up schedules and setting up the zoning, creating the visual merchandising in accordance with the company's guidelines.
- Ensure the good running of the store.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE STORE MANAGER:
- Fluency in English; the knowledge of French or another language would be considered as a plus;
- Previous experience in a similar role,
- High interest to fashion and to sales
- Competence in analytical skills and good knowledge of KPI’s;
- Customer service attitude;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Capability to manage a team of 6
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Availability to work on shifts and at weekends.
If you meet the requirements for this position and certainly want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.