Store Manager - Premium Brand - M/W - Antwerp
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Store Manager M/W for a French menswear premium brand in Antwerp.
In our recruitment and training consultancy, we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Job description as Store Manager:
As a Store Manager, you will be working in the following duties for the opening of this store:
- Training and motivating the team;
- Achieving sales goals by monitoring team performances;
- Creating reports, analysing and interpreting retail data;
- Overseeing stock level, maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards;
- Handling client complaint.
- Fluency in English and Dutch; the knowledge of French would be considered as a plus;
- Previous experience in a similar role,
- Manages his/ her image standards on a high level,
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of KPI’s;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Proven track record of training delivery and team mentoring;
- Availability to work on shifts and at weekends.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please do not hesitate to send us your resume !
At Luxe Talent, we want to help you achieve your goals, which is why we offer the most exciting job opportunities in the fashion, retail, luxury and consumer products markets. Follow us on our social networks to keep up with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.