Store Manager Fashion Brand (St James Quarter)
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG. We are looking for our customer, a fashion Brand, a Store Manager for the Store in St James Quarter.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe. For instance, we have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich. Therefore, we offer you this position as store manager for a fashion brand.
- Assist customers throughout their visit, above all ensuring a personalized service.
- Advise the customer by promoting traditional know-how and the characteristics of the products.
- Build customer loyalty, clearly guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Guarantee the development of the turnover of the store.
- Control and optimize performance indicators through sales analyses (top, flop, IDV, PM...).
- Ensure stocks, guarantee their reliability, in addition carry out inventories (revolving and total).
- Report daily, weekly and monthly to management.
- Supervise the budget of the store.
- Superintend the sales team, starting from recruitment. Ensure the integration and training of new employees. As a result, guarantee the development of your employees' skills (assessment, coaching...)
- Manage the sales objectives on a daily basis (individual objectives, challenges, etc.).
- Certify the optimal functioning of the sales outlet. In other words, drawing up schedules and setting up the zoning, creating the visual merchandising in accordance with the company's guidelines.
- Secure the good running of the store.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Store Manager.
- High interest to fashion and sales.
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of KPI’s.
- Customer service attitude.
- Determined leadership and problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication moreover interpersonal skills.
If you think to be the right person for this job opportunity, please send us your CV!
If you meet the requirements for this position and certainly want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.