Store Manager - Premium Fashion Brand
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for one of our customers, a fashion premium Brand, a Store Manager in The Hague.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- Assist customers throughout their visit by ensuring a personalized service
- Guarantee the development of the turnover of the store
- Control and optimize performance indicators through sales analyses (top, flop, IDV, PM...);
- Manage stocks, guarantee their reliability and carry out inventories (revolving and total)
- Report to the management
- Le the sales team, starting from recruitment, ensure the integration and training of new employees and guarantee the development of your employees' skills (assessment, coaching...)
- Control sales objectives
- Ensure the good running of the store
- Supervise the corner in De Bijenkorf department store in Rotterdam
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong attitude to fashion and to sales
- Analytical skills and good knowledge of KPI’s
- Very good leadership and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.