Store Manager - Premium Fashion Brand
Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG. We are looking for one of our customers, a fashion premium Brand, a store manager in Amsterdam (The Style outlets.)
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe. For example, we have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich. Therefore, we offer you this position as store manager for a high-end brand.
Responsibilities of a store manager:
- Assist customers throughout their visit, above all ensuring a personalised service
- Guarantee the development of the turnover of the store
- Control and optimise performance indicators in view of sales analyses (top, flop, IDV, PM...);
- Supervise stocks, guarantee their reliability and furthermore carry out inventories (revolving and total)
- Report to the management
- Superintend the sales team, starting from recruitment. Ensure the integration and training of new employees. As a result, guarantee the development of your employees' skills (assessment, coaching...)
- Manage the sales objectives
- Ensure the good running of the store
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Previous experience in a similar role
- High interest to fashion and to sales
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of KPI’s
- Determined leadership and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
If you meet the requirements for this position as a "Store Manager in Amsterdam (Style Outlets)"and certainly want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.