Stock Keeper - Luxury Store - Nammos Village
From Luxe Talent, an international recruitment and training consultancy specializing in fashion, luxury, retail and FMCG, are looking for a Stock Keeper for the Resort Store of an International luxury brand, part of the LVMH Group, in Nammos Village, Mykonos.
In our recruitment agency we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe, where we have offices in strategic locations such as Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan, Amsterdam, Lisbon and Munich.
Responsibilities of the Stock Keeper:
- Handle the ingoing and outgoing of items in compliance with the protocols established by the company.
- Maintain and update records.
- Unpack delivered goods and prepare them for floor presentation (security tags, pricing, etc..)
- Maintain a clean and organized stock, following company´s protocols.
- Carry on contacts with shipping teams to ensure a timely and exact delivery.
- Communicate with the rest of the team by updating them about the stock availability.
Requirements of the Stock Keeper:
- Greek (Native/Equivalent) language skills.
- English (Advanced) language skills.
- Previous experience in a luxury brand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Attentive to details.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, SAP Retail).
What the Company Offers:
- Accomodation (indivual room but shared appartment with other members of the store team).
- Monthly food allowance.
- Transportation to Nammos Village and back home.
- Possibility to consider a fixed-term contract or a permanente contract (vertical part-time).
If you ever visited Mykonos and Nammos Village, you know that it’s a spectacular setting with very high level clients and the possibility to enjoy your free time with all the benefits the island can offer.
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury, Food & Beverage, Hospitality and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.