Senior eCommerce Manager - Premium Brand
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail FMCG, we are looking for a Senior eCommerce Manager for one of our clients, a Premium Fashion Brand, based in Geneva.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe, and we have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Responsibilities of the SENIOR ECOMMERCE MANAGER:
- Playing a role in bringing to life the brand creative vision within the channels you are responsible for and beyond
- Hitting and overachieving topline, margin and profit P&L objectives
- Ensuring the execution of the eCommerce GTM strategy of the brand, working closely with the Brand Marketing departments as well as the DTC Buying & Planning team
- Working with the DTC Buying team to help articulating and executing the plan for how products will be sold on the eCommerce platforms
- Improve and guarantee flawless user experience on the websites, both technically and commercially
- Supporting the eCommerce team to drive customers engagement and ultimately conversion rate optimization across online devices with a special eye for mobile
Requirementsof the SENIOR ECOMMERCE MANAGER:
- 2+ years in Fashion and retail background.
- Experience in internet and digital marketing projects.
- Analytical mindset and hands-on with statistics.
- Experience in Amazon/Zalando or other digital retailers/marketplaces is a nice to have.
- Business, marketing or internet technology related education
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Strong comunication ability in order to maintain a close relation with top accounts online and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English – other European languages are a plus.
- A digital native who feels at ease in a rapidly evolving environment. Proficient in MS excel.
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.