Retail Operations Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
Luxe Talent, international recruitment agency, is searching for a Retail Operations Coordinator to join an exciting brand, and business, with their HQ in Amsterdam.
Do you want to know more? Keep reading!
This is a fixed term full-time vacancy, intended to support the team until approximately july 2022. The company is growing and there will be potential possibilities of staying.
- Support Retail Operations Lead in new store opening projects
- Support and coordinate the streamlining of back of house process and efficiencies
- Support IT-related rollouts for Retail
- Support cross-functional projects (Finance, Logistics, DTC, Product) which have a direct impact on the retail stores.
- Support stores in their daily operations
- Coordinate all facilities issues across stores, offices and showrooms
- Support the development and execution of Loss Prevention Programs ensuring all stores are maintaining an appropriate shrink percentage.
- Partner with Retail Operations Manager to write procedural documents
- Update and maintain the retail web page and content coordination for other shared teams
- Support store and field communication
- Support and coordinate sale season planning, seasonal flip logistics and overall performance of sale season.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience.
- Experience with international store openings and projects coordination
- Experience with vendors, contractors and external partners support and coordination
- Retail experience and advanced level of computer user skills required (specially Excel) and preferably experience in Retail Pro, Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity in an internationally successful company, do not hesitate to send us your updated CV!