Retail Operations Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG. We are looking for one of our customers, a fashion French premium Brand, a Retail Operations Coordinator to join an exciting brand, and business, with their HQ in Amsterdam.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe, and we have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Do you want to know more? Keep reading!
This is a fixed term full-time vacancy, intended to support the team until approximately july 2022. The company is growing and there will be potential possibilities of staying.
- Support Retail Operations Lead in new store opening projects
- Support and coordinate the streamlining of back of house process and efficiencies
- Support IT-related rollouts for Retail
- Support cross-functional projects (Finance, Logistics, DTC, Product) which have a direct impact on the retail stores.
- Support stores in their daily operations
- Coordinate all facilities issues across stores, offices and showrooms
- Support the development and execution of Loss Prevention Programs ensuring all stores are maintaining an appropriate shrink percentage.
- Partner with Retail Operations Manager to write procedural documents
- Update and maintain the retail web page and content coordination for other shared teams
- Support store and field communication
- Support and coordinate sale season planning, seasonal flip logistics and overall performance of sale season.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience.
- Experience with international store openings and projects coordination
- Experience with vendors, contractors and external partners support and coordination
- Retail experience and advanced level of computer user skills required (specially Excel) and preferably experience in Retail Pro, Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.