Retail Manager UK/IR (Premium Fashion Brand)
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for one of our customer, a fashion premium Brand, a Retail Manager to manage the UK & Ireland.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- Manage local retail operations. Total network of over 20 corners and boutiques.
- Maximize sales and profitability. Guarantee the overall region P&L and performance including qualitative results and operational KPIs.
- Manage two Regional Managers in charge of different regions.
- Recruit, develop, coach, manage, retain key staff and ensure personal development paths
- Ensure the proper implementation and application of standards, including customer experience & service, CRM management, HR policies, training, visual merchandising, stock controlling…
- Ensure smooth cooperation and link between local operations and Head Office support functions.
- Plan, Organize, and implement commercial operations. Identify local marketing opportunities.
- Manage new point of sales opening projects from acquisition to official opening.
- Develop and manage relationships between the brands and local partners (landlords, distributors…) at both strategic and operational levels.
- Define optimal stock levels per store and ensure together with Supply Chain team proper stock allocation and deliveries
- Define key commercial targets and financials for all local retail activity together with Head Office Finance team.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required
- 5 years plus retail experience required, ideally in luxury or affordable luxury segment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a team, with a proven success record in sales, KPIs and team development
- Result-oriented with good command of figures and strong attention to performance indicators
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.