Retail Manager - Lisboa
Luxe Talent is an International Recruitment and Training Consultant specialized in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG. We work with several companies and brands in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors across Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan, Munich, Amsterdam and Braga.
We are currently looking for a Retail Manager profiles for one of our clients, a Premium brand.
Job Description as Retail Manager:
- Supervise, lead and train (in operational tasks) Store Managers;
- Overall responsible for driving sales in stores, including initiating sales activities, etc;
- Follow up on daily sales and KPI’s with the Store Managers/Area Managers and
- ensure actions are being taken accordingly;
- Ensure reporting back from the stores to HQ (weekly and monthly);
- Responsible for all routines being kept and executed according to guidelines (cash
- system, inventory, personnel clothes, expenses, etc);
- Managing P&L, budgets and KPI's for the shops. Provide sales forecast inputs to the finance department;
- Contribute with input and insight in recruiting Store Managers;
- Contribute with insight and recommendations to Management Team to enhance staff productivity and increase sales;
- Focus on improving the sales and service skills and to identify when further
- development within this field is needed;
- Work closely with VM Manager to secure sales and targets;
- Ensure a positive and engaging working environment in-store to promote excellence;
- Support the stores with local events;
- Regular store visits to ensure operation excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar in a business-related field;
- Work experience in a sales/retail department, preferable within Premium segment;
- Proven commercial and sales success;
- Proven excellence in leading and developing teams;
- Previous experience of Area Manager, or similar, responsibility;
- Previous experience of being a Store Manager, preferable within Premium Retail segment;
- Preferable previous experience in store openings / refits;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English. (Spanish is a plus);
- Advanced MS Office, specially Excel;
- Sales and commercial driven:
- Team leader, able to motivate and inspire by her or his example;
- Structured and organized;
If you think this opportunity will raise your profile, don't hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com.
At Luxe Talent we like and want to help you achieve your goals, which is why we offer interesting and challenging job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG markets.
Keep an eye on our social networks LinkedIn or Instagram.