In Luxe Talent we are recruiting a Retail Allocator based in Amsterdam, who, reporting to the Inventory & Demand Manager will make sure that the retail stores of the brand have the correct level of stocks and inventories to reach their targets.
Main Responsibilities as Retail Allocator:
- Allocate and replenish stock according to target parameters and forecasting.
- Deliver proposals on key decisions to the business
- Create weekly sales reports
- Review, analyze and propose adjustments to allocation plans.
- Review product performance
- Take part in the allocation strategy for the season.
- Work with 3PL to review orders, shipments and replenishment.
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience in an Retail Allocator, Merchandiser or Planner role in the retail industry .
We expect you to have an excellent MS Excel knowledge and numerical skills, strong analitycal and problem solving mindset are a must.
Fluent english is a must.
Microsoft Dinamycs AX or similar ERP system experience and also BI Tableu or Qlickview experience are a plus.
If you think that your profile matches perfectly with this vacancy, please don't hesitate and send us your updated CV !