LuxeTalent is currently looking for a Quality, Safety and Environment Specialist for an innovative company focused in growing global farming network.
The company, with a highly innovatice R&D department, is helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint.
If you are:
- Passionate about the food industry.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge
- You want to expand your horizons and grow personally and professionally
This is the opportunity for you!
- Review and update Quality, Safety and Environment System risk assessment plans
- Keep up to date and ensure compliance with current legal, technical, regulatory information
- Support analysis of information from the performance on quality, safety and environmental management systems through the company locations, and detect the areas to improve in micro and macro scales.
- Support compliance of the Infarm Occupational Health and Safety, and Environmental Management System parallel to the statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Support management of training activities on quality, health and safety, and environmental protection.
- Degree in Agricultural or Natural Sciences.
- 2-4 years of experience working with safety quality management systems in agri-food industry.
- Experience in quality and safety standards (e.g. ISO-relevant standards, Occupational and Environmental Protection, HACCP)
- Fluent in English and German.
- Availability to travel abroad on exceptional basis
If you are interested ir you know anyone that could be, don't hesitate to send us your CV or to share this offer!