Payroll Specialist - International - English Speaking
Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Payroll Specialist English Speaking for one of our clients, an International fashion brand with headquarters in Amsterdam. Relocation to Amsterdam is possible (Relocation Package).
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich and Amsterdam.
Tasks of the payroll specialist:
- Responsible for the payroll cycle for all our employees across more then 10 European countries with support from payroll services in each country and contribute to the timely and correct payment of salaries;
- You are the point of contact for all internationals employees and management regard to HR and payroll;
- Lead the implementation of the remaining payroll modules in the HR System (Oracle);
- Contribute to analyses and reports, benchmarks during the performance management process and other projects;
- Support and improve administrative HR processes related to payroll, create solutions for ad-hock payroll cases;
- You are responsible for collecting, checking and processing personnel data, work performance, salaries and related information;
- Work together with the finance department for audits, WKR, Wages Taxes, payroll reconciliation, month-end & year-end closing etc.;
- Lead the set-up of payroll in new regions;
- Responsible for the maintenance and updating of payroll data across our systems.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in payroll administration in an international environment; Dutch, French, and Italian payroll knowledge would be a significant advantage;
- Fluent in English, and any other European languages is a plus;
- Structured & organized with a high attention to details;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; especially excel;
- Ability to respect deadlines;
- Interested and able to deal with different cultures, adaptability, and flexibility;
- Strong ability to maintain confidentiality in the course of work and understand general GDPR requirements in terms of data protection.
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. LinkedIn or Instagram.