Part-Time Accountant (m/w/d) - Fashion Company
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Part-Time Accountant to join a Luxury Designer Outlet in Salzburg, Austria, with a weekly schedule of 20 hours.
In our recruitment and training consultancy, we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS AN ACCOUNTANT:
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Prepare detailed reports and hoc-analyses.
- Prepare invoices.
- Prepare accounts and tax returns.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ACCOUNTANT
- 1 year of previous accounting experience with a public accounting firm and/or in a retail environment.
- Good knowledge of local GAAP.
- Knowledge of accounting-ERP's.
- Credit control / accounts receivable experience.
- Fluency in German and good level of English.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury, Food & Beverage, Hospitality and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.