New Opening Fashion Store : Assistant Store Manager H/F - Anvers
Luxe Talent, International recruitment agency specialized in Fashion, is currently seeking for a professional and dynamic Store Manager Assistant H/F English Speaker for a new store opening in the center of Anvers.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be supporting the Store Manager in the following duties:
- Training and motivating Sales Assistants;
- Achieving sales goals by monitoring team performances;
- Creating reports,
- Analysing and interpreting retail data;
- Overseeing stock level,
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards;
- Handling client complaint.
- Fluency in English; the knowledge of French and Spanish would be considered as a plus;
- Previous experience in a similar role,
- Manages his/ her image standards on a high level,
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of KPI’s;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Proven track record of training delivery and team mentoring;
- Availability to work on shifts and at weekends.
If you meet the requirements for this position and you want to provide an exceptional standard of customer service in Anvers, do not hesitate to apply!