Massage Therapist (Central London)
Job Description as a Massage Therapist:
- Provide different types of massages to clients by appointment
- Guide clients through service offerings and determine which massages would benefit them most
- Evaluate clients to determine painful or stressed areas of the body
- Suggest future massage appointments and regime to clients
- Listen to clients during appointments and adjust technique as they desire
- Level 3 Diploma in Massage or Sports Massage background
- 1 year experience working in the wellness or hospitality industry
- We’re looking for someone committed, eager to work and with a flexible schedule
We’re offering and Indefinite contract and 2 different options: Either work the weekends 18 hours (from Friday to Sunday or from Saturday to Monday) or between 30-40 hours/week (in this case, with availability from Monday to Sunday in rotative schedules).
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.