Housekeeping Team Leader - Saudi Arabia
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for an Housekeeping Team Leader for one of our clients based in Saudi Arabia.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
The employer will take care for the full package:
- Live in - all expenses paid
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance SAR5,000 PA
- 1 month’s vacations PA.
- 12-Month renewable contract
Responsibilities of the HOUSEKEEPING TEAM LEADER:
• Good leadership
• Organizational skills
• Good command of English
• Able to prepare daily reports using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Willingness to learn and teach
• Asks questions when instructions are not clear
• Responds appropriately to instructions
• Follows guidelines
• Can work as part of a team
• Assists when and where needed
• Turn up to work on time, in uniform and presents well
• Confidentiality in all areas
• Lead by example
• Adapt easily to last minute changes
• Flexible with working overtime at special occasions
Requirements of the HOUSEKEEPING TEAM LEADER:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience leading housekeeping in a high standards environmen
- English fluent
If you think to be the right person for this job opportunity, please send us your CV!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.