Head of E-Commerce
Luxe Talent, international recruitment company specialised in Fashion, Luxury, and Retail is currently looking for a new Head of E-Commerce for a a fast-growing Premium / Lifestyle eyewear brand of the highest quality in Munich. The role will be based in Germany.
Job description as Head of E-Commerce:
As Head of E-Commerce, you will develop and implement new business strategies to achieve business targets. Key elements of the role are managing UX & CX, Content Management, Digital Marketing, and Merchandising teams. You are responsible for the revenue and budget for eCommerce and the development and implementation of new sales and online marketing strategies to increase eCommerce profitability. Further, you will coordinate Online-Marketing Projects, work closely with cross-functional teams like PR, brand, and content and manage digital marketing channels by focusing on performance and brand marketing channels in including PPC, SEO, SMM, Affiliates and email marketing.
• Proven experience in leading technical, digital marketing and strategic development in a direct to consumer eCommerce role
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Entrepreneurial thinking and acting with a hands-on mentality
• Able to identify new areas of eCommerce opportunities beyond current organizational thinking
• Extensive knowledge of eCommerce technology and advanced analytics
• Confident in reporting directly to Senior Management
• Strong analytical skills and a strong understanding of numbers
• Excellent handling of procurement and evaluation of diverse data
• Commitment to common goals
• German, high level in English
• Experience of managing agencies and budgets
• Ideally, experience within the luxury industry
If you meet the requirements for this position and you want to be part of this fast-growing brand, do not hesitate to apply! We are looking forward to meeting you!