Hair Stylist - Saudi Arabia
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail, and FMCG, we are looking for Hair Stylists to work for several clients based in Saudi Arabia and that includes:
- 5-star hotels;
- luxury beauty saloon & spa;
- beauty therapy and wellness centres
The company will provide a full relocation package:
- Live-in - all expenses paid or live-out allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance
- 2 months' vacations
- 12-Month renewable contract
In our recruitment and training consultancy, we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium, and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan, Munich, Lisboa and Amsterdam.
Main Responsibilities of the Hair Stylist:
- Shampooing, cutting, colouring, and highlighting hair.
- Advising clients on suitable cuts, colors and treatments
- Recommending suitable hair products
- Washing, conditioning, cutting, colouring, and styling hair
- Performing hair extensions
- Performing hair and scalp treatments
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends, hairstyles, and products
- Cleaning workstations and sanitising equipment throughout the day
- Working with a variety of equipment like straighteners, clippers, and hot brushes
Requirements of the Hair Stylist:
- Proven work experience as a Hair Stylist
- Hands-on experience with scalp massages, cutting, colouring, etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, hairstyles, and products
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Certification as Hair Stylist or relevant field is a plus
If you think to be the right person for this job opportunity, please send us your CV!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury, and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.