F&B Team Leader in Saudi Arabia
Luxe Talent is an International Recruitment and personnel training consultancy based in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan & Munich.
We have been specialized for 13 years in:
• Food & Beverage
Since our creation in 2009, we have worked with leading brands in Europe in order to generate a positive impact on all our clients, as well as on the lives of the people we interview and place.
For this reason, we have a highly specialized multicultural team, who follows the line of our core values: Commitment, Behavior ethics & Empathy.
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a F&B Team Leader specialized for one of our clients based in Saudi Arabia.
The employer will take care for the full package:
• Salary based on experience
• Live in all expenses covered or live out with Housing Allowance
• Medical Insurance
• Flight Allowance SAR5,000 PA
• 2 months’ vacations PA.
• 12-Month renewable contract
• A Team player with a positive attitude, immaculate regards to personal
appearance and hygiene.
• Experience and focused on client faced service side of role
• Knowledge and experience with high-end porcelain and silverware, ability to care
and look after items to highest standards.
• Able to provide a discreet and smooth service for the principal and his Guest at
any time, making each experience an unforgettable one
• Flexible and able to adapt to the fast and ever changing request of the principal.
No day is ever the same.
• Discretion is paramount at all times. Confident serving VVIP guest to the highest
standard at all times.
• Able to provide and participate in staff training for the wider team and confident in
taking the lead.
• Knowledge and interest in world -wide cuisine. Confident answering question from
guest and service team.
• Ability to speak English Fluently
• Experience in the high-end restaurant industry, Michelin star exposure.
• Excellent time keeper and team leader
• Excellent ability to motivate a team
• 3 years Diploma Hotel school
• Bachelor’s Degree in hotel Management specialized in F&B Service preferred but
• Proficiency in working with MS office – word, excel, outlook.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in F&B Service: high standard Restaurant or Room
Service 5-star Hotel.