ETAILER Communications Coordinator
From Luxetalent we are already looking for an etailer Communications Manager to join an interesting project in the Headquarter of a top international retail company based in Madrid.
Job Description as Etailer Communications Manager:
In direct dependancy of the Communications Manager, the selected candidate will work the following topics, included but not limited to:
- Develop and enhance existing etailer channels through content and media developing the paid content strategy with communications manager.
- Define the content strategy per etailer with the communications manager and e-business units.
- Work with the Media Coordinator to have a full overview of the total brand go to market over all channels
- Day to day management of the etailers to assure they are delivering what agreed in terms of quality and timings and data.
- Coordinate and calendarize all relevant activity within the company, across both the various markets and e-commerce teams and work on a calendar to assure all actions are in our calendar overview.
- Work with local marketing managers to ensure smooth coordination on all levels of local etailers, from inception, monitoring, optimisaiton and result analysis.
- Content creation: manage the production of images and videos to be used across all etailers, working closely with the Media Coordinator, EU sales team and local marketing managers for best product assortment and asset needs.
- Assure the correct implementation of the content and have the profiles up to date following the brand guidelines, supervising and approving the content with the Countries and agreeing local etailer media investments.
- Report on the effectiveness of content and campaigns across all etailers and platforms on a regular basis as defined with the Communications Manager. Following on a daily basis the results against the agreed KPIs
- Manage budgets and invoicing for the spend linked to the campaigns, assets and any other items linked to etailer marketing for the company.
For this position we are looking for a professional with at least 3 years of experience in the management of etailers accounts and content management (please note that experience with etailers is a must for the position). Business or marketing degree and a native or proficiency level of written and spoken english is required.
International experience will be highly valuated as well as SEM knowledge and analytical background.
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity in an internationally successful company, do not hesitate to send us your updated CV!