Digital Marketing Coordinator for Premium Brand
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail FMCG, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator for one of our clients, a Premium Fashion Brand, based in Geneva.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe, and we have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Responsibilities of the DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR:
- Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager EMEA, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will contribute to the success of the one of the brands of the group by supporting online retailers strategy, focusing on online key accounts and delivering eMarketing material and content.
- optimize cooperation with European digital accounts
- coordinate assets and marketing/media activities
- ambassador for digital marketing, stimulating innovation in this domain.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify the key product focuses. Define the plan and calendar for the content / marketing material needed to support the online key accounts.
- Coordinate the production of the marketing material for online key accounts. Deliver consistent brand presence at any touch points. Coordinate and execute the delivery of seasonal content for the key accounts: master data, uploads adapted to the requested format of our key accounts and digital kits.
- Execute the digital activation as planned.
- Reporting and analysis: Keep all parties informed about the evolution of the online business of the brand (use of reporting for sell in and sell out, analytic tools available at retailer level, …)
- Project management of specific projects linked to the online wholesale environment (omnichannel approach, iFrame projects, …)
Requirementsof the DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR:
- 2+ years in Fashion and retail background.
- Experience in internet and digital marketing projects.
- Analytical mindset and hands-on with statistics.
- Previouse experience in Amazon/Zalando or other digital retailers/marketplaces is nice to have.
- Business, marketing or internet technology related education
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- A strong communicator to maintain a close relation with our top accounts online and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English – other European languages are a plus.
- A digital native who feels at ease in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Proficient in MS excel.
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.