Country Manager - Lifestyle and Fashion brand - Amsterdam
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Country Manager to join an established lifestyle and fashion brand based in Amsterdam for managing Benelux market.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan, Munich and Amsterdam.
- Structure and manage the development of the brand in NL, then Benelux.
- Develop the existing customer portfolio and seek new customers in accordance with the objectives set and the commercial policy, with the help of the commercial team
- Provide reports and data to guide the decisions of the general management.
- Be the main contact person with the head office (reports, meetings, etc.)
- Manage the smooth running of the structure from a financial point of view
- Ensure a permanent watch on everything related to fashion, product knowledge and competition
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar position in the fashion industry in WHL and a very good knowledge of the sector and its competitive environment.
- You have a good knowledge of business planning and P&L monitoring tools and a good knowledge of commercial partnerships and business models (franchising, affiliation, etc.),
- Dynamism, organisational skills, a taste for challenge, leadership, excellent communication and negotiation skills are necessary to succeed in this role
- Your knowledge of the sector and a good control of Dutch & English are essential assets for this position.
- Strong skills in business planning
- Excellent business analytical skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Building and maintaining timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in customer relationship management (CRM)
If you think to be the right person for this job opportunity, please send us your CV!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.