BEAUTY ADVISOR for Luxury Cosmetics Brand in Wallisellen (ZH)
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a BEAUTY ADVISOR for one of our clients, a very important Luxury Cosmetics Brand, for a position at Douglas, in Wallisellen (ZH).
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BEAUTY ADVISOR:
- Be Ambassador of the Brand, its values and vision
- focus on customer needs, understanding through active listening
- providing competent and professional advice to the customers at the store
- focus on the guidelines of visual merchandising of the Brand
- through storytelling, communication the brand history, expertise and innovation
- explanation and demonstration of the products and application methods through the brand’s art of service and art of beauty rituals
- pampering clients through unique and luxurious short treatments
- building a loyal customer base and maintaining customer relationships
- working on crm to collect and maintain customers data
- monitoring of target achievement and close exchange with the retail manager
REQUIREMENTS OF THE BEAUTY ADVISOR:
- Passion for retail and luxury
- Several years of experience in dealing with and advising discerning customers in the luxury industry
- Professional experience in selling high-end products or services and building and maintaining the corresponding customer relationships
- Strong orientation towards the achievement of targets, both quantitative and qualitative
- Experience with a customer loyalty program
- Professional, team-oriented and motivated personality
- Experienced in the use of MS Office
- Well-mannered expression in very good German and English
If you think to be the right person for this job opportunity, please send us your CV!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.