Assistant Store Manager f/m - Luxury Fashion Store - Roermond
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for one of our customers, a luxury fashion Brand, an Assistant Store Manager in Roermond.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Job description as Assistant Store Manager:
As a Assistant Store Manager, you will be working in the following duties:
- Assist customers throughout their visit by ensuring a personalised service;
- Advise the customer by promoting traditional know-how and the characteristics of the products.
- Build customer loyalty and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Help the store manager to implement concrete action plans while applying the brand’s commercial strategy and propose innovative ideas to grow the turnover of your store.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers.
- Support th Store Manager with the management of the sales team, starting from recruitment, ensure the integration and training of new employees and guarantee the development of your employees' skills (assessment, coaching...).
- Assist the manager to perform administrative tasks to support the smooth operation of all store operations, including the timely submission of all personnel paperwork, preparing and submitting reports, and monitoring sales receipts and cash.
- Ensure the optimal functioning of the sales outlet by drawing up schedules and setting up the zoning, creating the visual merchandising in accordance with the company's guidelines.
- Monitor stock & inventory, perform quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis to meet your target of stockloss/shrinkage given by your Management. Report discrepancies and problems to your manager.
- Ensure the good running of the store and supervise all areas of the business during the Store Manager absence
- Fluency in English, Dutch or German would be considered as a plus;
- Previous experience in a similar role,
- Manages his/ her image standards on a high level,
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of KPI’s;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Proven track record of training delivery and team mentoring;
- Availability to work on shifts and at weekends.
If you meet the requirements for this position, and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.