Area Sales Manager
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for an Area Sales Manager for one of our clients, an international Shoes Brand. The position is based in the Netherlands, preferably in Amsterdam.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
As a brand ambassador, you will have to build strong professional and personal relationships with key decision makers in the accounts in the Netherlands managing those :
- Know all aspects of the brand and relevant categories (market, competitors, products/technologies, events, news, trends, etc.)
- Understand competing brands and their development in the relevant region and report trends to the head office.
- Support the negotiation and implementation of Palladium boots commercial terms and conditions and the placement of key marketing items,
- Understand the business and effectively communicate all offers to customers of all sizes, from small to large accounts.
- Regularly visit all accounts, ensuring continuous improvement of the product range, planning and implementing promotional events at customer sites.
- Ensure that account issues are dealt with effectively, informing his manager of any problems that may arise.
- Obtain sales data on (key) accounts and translate it into action.
- Create a forecast for the region and each purchase (2 seasons per year).
- Report to the European Director, based in France, providing regular information on the activity of all accounts on a weekly basis,
- Communicate regularly with customer service.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are carried out, that deadlines and quality standards are met, and that projects are cost effective.
- Prepare and participate in company sales meetings by pre-selecting the range.
- Participate in relevant fashion trade shows.
- Regularly update the CRM system
- Knowledge of the local market and the key WHL accounts in each country
- Well-mannered expression in Dutch and in English, any other additional will be considered as a plus
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar position
- Expertise in fashion sector (shoes, fashion,...)
- Advanced skills and experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High level of independence, initiative and ability to work in a team, to work from home and to travel.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.