Area Manager | Luxury Beauty Skincare
Luxe Talent, an International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for an Area Manager for a Luxury Skincare Beauty Brand in Denmark.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan, Munich and Amsterdam.
Responsibilities of an area manager:
- Reporting to the commercial director;
- Responsible for wholesale, retail and trade marketing;
- Working closely with the sell-in team to execute the key commercial actions in all key accounts, report all improvement opportunities regarding the sell-out performance;
- Develop the sales in priority wholesale key accounts and in retail network through sell-in and sell-out daily support;
- Setting targets for sell-in and sell-out by key retailers and key door based on the sales objectives and the sell-out data analyses of each door according to marketing activities and promo plans;
- Budget and forecast management, secure forecasted growth ranking and market share per retailer and per door;
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with all key accounts, purchase managers, as well with the floor managers and their teams through regular store visits and meetings;
- Prepare, attend and contribute to regular buying and marketing management meetings for yearly and quarterly trade marketing project planning;
- Report market feedback to different departments and submit monthly reports with achievements vs targets per key door and submit actions;
- Assure the best stock level per potential sales;
- Coordinate marketing and sell-in team department for point of sale projects, marketing plans and trade initiatives;
- Attend buying and marketing management meetings for yearly and quarterly trade marketing project planning;
- Monitor the brand products on POS, availability, visibility, and accessibility for shoppers.
- Fluent in professional Danish and English, both written and spoken;
- You have relevant experience and ideally already worked in the beauty business;
- IT Knowledge, good in all common MS Office products;
- Having affinity and interest in skincare products, (green) beauty, and lifestyle;
- Open personality and find it easy to build up relationships and maintain;
- Calm and patience, with a diplomatic attitude where you can react calm and objectively in difficult situations;
- Result-minded, building a business and taking your responsibility motivates you;
- Can adapt fast on regular changes to Denmark priorities.
If you meet the requirements for this position, and you would love to work for a luxury beauty company then please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. LinkedIn of Instagram.