Area Manager - Lisboa
Luxe Talent is an International Recruitment and Training Consultant specialized in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG. We work with several companies and brands in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors across Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan, Munich, Amsterdam and Braga.
We are currently looking for Area Manager profiles for one of our clients.
Job Description as Area Manager:
- Supervise, lead and train (in operational tasks) Store Managers;
- Overall responsible for driving sales in stores, including initiating sales activities, etc;
- Follow up on daily sales and KPIs with the Store Managers and
- ensure actions are being taken accordingly;
- Ensure reporting back from the stores to Retail Manager (weekly and monthly);
- Responsible for all routines being kept and executed according to guidelines (cash
- system, inventory, personnel clothes, expenses, etc);
- Contribute with input and insight in recruiting Store Managers;
- Contribute with insight and recommendations to Management Team to enhance staff productivity and increase sales;
- Focus on improving the sales and service skills and to identify when further
- development within this field is needed;
- Ensure a positive and engaging working environment in-store to promote excellence;
- Ensure visual standards are set in accordance with company and Brand direction;
- Analyze the business and create/communicate clear action plans that optimize results and ensure effective execution of all operational activities;
- Regular store visits to ensure operation excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar in a business-related field;
- Willingness to travel to visit stores and attend district, regional and corporate meetings;
- Work experience in a sales/retail department, preferable within Retail;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Proven commercial and sales success;
- Proven excellence in leading and developing teams;
- Previous experience of Area Manager, or similar, responsibility;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English;
- Advanced MS Office, specially Excel;
If you think this opportunity will raise your profile, don't hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Luxe Talent we like and want to help you achieve your goals, which is why we offer interesting and challenging job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG markets.
Keep an eye on our social networks LinkedIn or Instagram.